Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kickstarter Tips

     So here's the deal. I am getting ready to launch a Kickstarter campaign. I've seen most of the videos and I've helped fund a few other projects. Some have been fully funded, some unfortunately, have not. But I want to know from all of you out there, what should I put on Kickstarter that would make you jump up and say "Yes! Here! Please take my money and run out into the world and do good things!"?

      Mind you that my campaign is for funding my book, 'My Beautiful Suicide' and not well-digging in remote villages, but still. Besides the typical, thank you, or I'll put your name in the acknowledgements, what would make you want to fund a book project? T-Shirts? Key-chains? My firstborn? 

      Give me any and all opinions. I need all the help I can get!


                                                           Thanks,
                                                                Atty Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback so take time to just say HI!