Friday, May 31, 2013

My first blog. My name is Atty and this is my attic. I am a writer, but don't think this blog will be filled with writing stuff. There are plenty of other writer's blogs out there written by much smarter people. 
My debut novel *My Beautiful Suicide* is scheduled to be released September 3rd. Yes I'm excited!

Here is the unedited blurb for the back cover.



Suicide is selfish.
It tells the world that you are weak. It tells the world your family and friends have failed. It leaves them with the guilt that they should have done more but didn’t.
I am weak, but I am not selfish.
My suicide will not leave my loved ones with guilt and pain. It will leave them thankful that they knew me for the short time I was here. And when I reach my final goal, to meet my brother in heaven, and we’re looking down at my victims in Hell, he will say to me ‘Well done, Cosette.’

Her brother died. Her parents divorced. Her high school bully is relentless. Cosette does not have a lot to live for, but it is not until she accidentally kills someone that Cosette makes the decision to take her own life.
Unwilling to bring shame to her mom, best friend Mattie, or her boyfriend Chris, Cosette decides the best method of suicide is to become a victim. However, on her nightly runs to find an attacker, instincts take over and she becomes the killer. With each new murder she’s disturbed that she finds great pleasure in the act. This quickly leads to unbearable guilt. Desperate to finish this before she gets caught or racks up more victims, Cosette crosses that final line.

Leave me a note and tell me what you think. 

Thanks for reading so far,
Atty Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback so take time to just say HI!